Website CP Communications
CP Communications, a leading provider of live event broadcast production solutions, is seeking a professional, experienced Delivery Driver.
- Drives a commercial vehicle (van or box truck) safely while picking up and delivering freight.
- Be familiar with commercial driving routes in the Tampa/St. Pete area.
- You may be required to help unload or load freight at a customer, terminal, or airport. This includes lifting or pulling freight with dock tools such as pallet jacks or forklifts (certified employees only).
- Be available for weekend and late night shifts, as needed and previously scheduled.
- Perform frequent lifting, pulling, pushing and carrying of freight.
- Securing of freight may be required through strapping or other methods.
- Inspect the vehicle for defects and safe operating conditions as required by law and company policy.
- All drivers must have two years of verifiable driving experience.
- All drivers to possess only one valid driver’s license issued by the resident state of the driver. Operators who have recently transferred from another state must produce a copy of the former license or provide license information for verification from that state. Drivers will need to provide information on all previously held licenses within the past 36-month period.
- Must consent to a review of a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be able to pass a TSA background check.
- Must have the ability to read and write the English language.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all federal, state and local regulations for the safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle.