Red House Streaming STREAM Production Packages
Content Acquisition for Live Streamed Events and At-Home Production
With the explosive growth of programming being created for streaming platforms, content creators require a simple, cost- effective method for capturing live action. At the same time, the economic realities of live production can limit the ability to meet demand. The Red House Streaming (RHS) line of STREAM content acquisition solutions from CP Communications solves both of these challenges.
RHS STREAM packages eliminate the need to assemble systems across multiple vendors and service providers. Simple to deploy and control, the IP-based packages allow users to produce more content at lower prices with little to no time- consuming engineering required.
Three options, covering single-camera shoots to multi-camera productions, are available for purchase or rent:
- Cam STREAM, for basic single- or dual-camera production
- Multicam STREAM, for at-home pro- duction with up to four cameras
- Production STREAM, for production with up to seven cameras
The STREAM family is designed to serve most any content acquisition and production need, but is especially appropriate for budget-conscious live event streaming and at-home production. All three packages feature Mobile Viewpoint (MVP) encoding and decoding technology, and can send signals over IP and bonded cellular networks. Remote PTZ camera control and shading greatly reduces the need to hire a camera crew while ensuring coverage with virtually any shot or camera angle.
- Three flexible and scalable pre-packaged solutions
- Fast, easy setup
- Local or remote camera control
- WiFi, Ethernet and bonded cellular IP signal transport
- Available for purchase or rent