Crisp, Clear Communication
You have plenty to think about on shoot days. Worrying about your RF communications shouldn’t be one of them. Let CP choose and coordinate the frequencies used on-site to assure your entire team of the clearest possible signal.
A Sea of Wireless Devices
Large live events can have in excess of 500 individual wireless devices and an equal or greater number of frequencies in simultaneous use. Because most wireless audio and video devices work within the same frequency bands, organizing available spectrum is critical.
To guarantee smooth sailing on the day of your event, we assign a frequency coordinator to your team who will synchronize all wireless cameras, microphones, communications and audio equipment in the network and make sure they’re interference-free. As part of the planning process, our coordinator also performs thorough analyses to ensure compliance with all FCC regulations.
- RF spectrum site surveys & transmission link paths
- Intermodulation analysis and avoidance
- Special temporary authorities
- Pre-event coordination & registration of all wireless users
- On-site event frequency coordinators
- Spectrum auction rebanding & re-allocation consulting