Red House Streaming Studios
Production Complex & Network Operations Center
Break Away from the Bonds of Traditional Production
Manage your production from anywhere and distribute your content everywhere. Red House Streaming studios in St. Petersburg, Florida, offer everything you need to make it happen. Our 5,600-square-foot complex houses custom, turnkey IP production and streaming solutions for every type of live event or recording, providing the workflow efficiencies, cost savings, and immediate social media integration you can only achieve in a new-generation live IP production and streaming environment.
Your Production Hub
Let RHS studios centralize all of your broadcast and corporate productions. Here you will find everything you need to produce broadcast-quality programming for post-production editing – or immediately begin broadcasting or streaming to any website, social media platform, or URL.
Our production complex features two 600-square-foot studio spaces and an adjacent control room with state-of-the-art vMix switchers. Studio A houses a professional anchor desk with several monitors for custom branding, and Studio B offers a dynamic chromakey space for virtual packages.
The on-site Network Operations Center (NOC) is staffed with experienced RHS technicians to handle all production and content delivery tasks. In addition to our cutting-edge technology, a full slate of amenities assures the comfort of your cast and crew.
Start and Finish in IP
RHS studios differ from conventional facilities in their ability to function in an all-IP production ecosystem. Capture, edit and process your show in your preferred format, then deliver it via RTSP, RTMP, SRT or WebRTC. You don’t even have to be local to manage things: your talent can be in our studio while you manage the production from another location. Alternatively, use our NOC to manage remotely located talent. Either way, you gain ultimate flexibility for turning out polished content using your preferred workflow.
The RHS Ecosystem
- Live Studio Audience
- Video Link Guests
- Panasonic AW-UE100KP 4K PTZ cameras
- Sennheiser wireless talent microphones
- Multiple vMix 64 4K production switchers
- RHS CamStream turnkey production and streaming solution
- Yamaha TF1 64-channel audio console with Dante interface
- Studio lighting with Godox VLC 300 and Aputure fixutures
- Color-customizable LED accent / set lighting
- Video monitors embedded into set
- Wireless IFBs and crew communications system
- Blackmagic Design HyperDeck storage system & 18-TB NAS
- Branding of logos or video elements
- Content transfer via Dropbox or WeTransfer
- Cycloramic wall for 16:9 chromakey shots
- Set furniture and props available for use
- On set cooking
- Outdoor space
- Kitchen with wrap around bar and ample seating
- Craft Services & Catering
- Game Room
- Seating Areas
- Meeting room
- Private conference room
- Cubicle Work Space
- 3 Bathrooms, one feautring makeup mirror and clothing rack
Introduction to RHS Studios
Tour our new all-IP production facility and NOC in St. Pete
Spark HD is the latest mobile unit to roll out of Red House Streaming. While relatively compact, Spark HD still packs a punch.
The RHS-36 production truck is an ideal solution for broadcast-quality streaming coverage of live sports, concerts, and corporate events.