Website CP Communications
You will be working with a nationally recognized company and leader in broadcast media technology solutions. As a Operations Supervisor you will plan, organize and direct administrative warehouse activities to meet and exceed established goals in a cost-effective and efficient manner. Based at our St Petersburg facility, this position is ideal for candidates with strong skills in leadership, organization, problem-solving, interpersonal, and supervisorial experience.
- Provides leadership, communication, and coaching to employees; cultivates a motivated employee environment of trust, teamwork, accountability, self-confidence, and business ownership.
- Ensures all shop employees are provided training and tools to become effective in their roles for leading their assigned teams.
- Coordinates with all parties to resolve operational customer complaints.
- Evaluates performance to insure objectives are being met.
- Develops, implements, and maintains, processes, procedures, and programs to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of the operation.
- Implements and maintains OSHA and company programs and standards
- Coordinates to address operational needs and equipment maintenance.
- Ensures that operational supplies are on hand and available at all times.
- Ensures that warehouse operations comply with federal, state, local, and/or company policies and regulations.
- Generates all required reports and correspondence.
- Identifies, documents, and implements opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Keeps up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Directly supervises employees shift assignments and schedule. Oversee attendance and overtime hours. Helps makes decisions regarding requests for time off.
- Leads and directs the work of others. Maintains professional and productive work environment by managing employee performance, delivering timely feedback and resolving intrapersonal conflicts.
- Manages and responds to complaints and grievances from warehouse employees.
To be considered to be our Operations Supervisor, you will need the following qualifications:
- Demonstrate proficiency in supervising and motivating employees.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic competence in subordinates’ duties and tasks.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and a warehouse inventory system.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and night operations as needed.
- Can-Do attitude a must
- Team mentality a must
- Knowledge of Lean Methodology a plus