The Kramer Electronics SP-1G 3G HD−SDI Frame Buffer / Synchronizer for digital video signals up to 3G HD−SDI. The unit switches and synchronizes 1 of 2 video channels with either the dedicated digital or analog genlock input.
- HDTV compatible
- Multi-standard operation such as SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD−SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD−SDI (SMPTE 424M) with automatic standard detection
- Cross-standard conversion
- Image scaling
- Audio Embedder that de−embeds and re−embeds audio during synchronization; simultaneously handles 16 channels
- Built-in signal generator for video and audio testing
- Switching functions like Clean Switch video and Soft Switch audio
- Flexible control front panel buttons and RS−232
- LCD display with a 2−line, 16 characters per line status display
Request More Information
We’re ready to help you take your broadcast to the next level.