The Venue 2 Receiver is a modular solution that effectively deals with a congested RF spectrum with a variety of options that allows a system configuration to be idealized for a particular installation or application.
- Six-channel modular configuration
- Ratio or Antenna Phase diversity reception
- 3-block tuning for up to 76 MHz and 3072 synthesized UHF frequencies per receiver module
- IR port for quick transmitter setup
- DSP emulation modes for compatibility with analog wireless systems in addition to the Digital Hybrid mode
- iQ™ dynamic tracking filters for enhanced RF performance
- Wireless Designer™ setup and control software included
- Talkback function with select transmitters
- Ethernet, USB and RS-232 computer interface ports
Request More Information
We’re ready to help you take your broadcast to the next level.